Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday in Paris

This is the first post. How appropriate that one of "The Other Girls" is in Paris. It is Sunday, February 17th./2008 and what a way to start a blog! This is the day that Jane is here with us, this is also why it is easy to start a blog, as she is a girl and she is willing to help me with this new technology.


It's Paris and we're packing it all in! The Eiffel Tower, a boat ride on The Seine, Notre Dame, The Cluny, Versailles and Les Invalides. As my friend Karen says enjoy all the "eries"...patisseries, boulangeries, fromageries, chocolateries.....not hard to do!!!


The weather is cooler than expected, but layers are working and one can never underestimate the value of Pashminas.


I am still getting used to my new camera and taking a lot of flack for taking pictures through windows (one of it's more stellar features), but no one else has this particular means of photography so they may say all they like...I'm taking lots and lots of pictures through windows...mostly just to be annoying :)

Jane, Larry and I are taking a little time out, reading, doing Suduko's, crosswords in the Herald Tribune, listening to iPods, laughing, trying to reach people on Google, and just now setting up a new blog.


It's more difficult than it seems to open up and just start "blogging", so I'll use this as my test message and see how it goes.

A bientot
LJM

No comments:

Post a Comment