Friday, March 21, 2008

ALOHA

I am off to Hawaii tomorrow so I am saying ALOHA now. I'm not sure if I will be able to get my computer up and running in any of the places that the next three weeks may find me,Hawaii, Vancouver, San Francisco) but I will try.

In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with yet another funny thing that comes from YouTube.... sorry to be using this so much, but I think I may be overly influenced by advertising (joy to the ears of Barry Slater) and always taken in by a cute little animal story. For Sue, Elliot, and the Schiller family, this is for you...does look a bit like Miss Daisy doesn't it?

and for those of you who may even decide that you've fallen in love with Dachshunds, here's a link Chocolat Kennels to friends in Ottawa who you may want to swing by and see after you visit the Parliamentary Library!

Sounds to me like a road-trip is in order!


ALOHA see you in AprilOh to be in England in the Spring??????????? Air Miles!
LJM

1 comment:

  1. I was positive for a moment that dog was our Miss Daisy. The ball throwing contraption looks great. Daisy and Myles would love it.
    Hope you have a wonderful time on your travels. Looking forward to hearing allabout your adventures.

    SUSY

    ReplyDelete