Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ONE OF A KIND SHOW SPRING March 20-24

The One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale is coming soon. March 20-24.

I am so relieved that I will be able to attend the show prior to leaving on my next journey. Let me know if you want to come on opening day!! I have to get all stocked up on my favourite cards.

The name "Craft" show really isn't a true reflection of the event. The majority of work on display is of utmost "craftsmanship", design and innovation. This is a juried event, which means that your art has to be voted on in order to display and sell. Quite a rigorous procedure. I also consider any of my purchases as supporting our own Canadian Artists. I will leave you with a link to Carmi's exhibit, and hope that you will visit her in her booth C-11 and say hi from me over the Easter weekend.



CARMI

(click)



Also check out her adorable "Poufs" You may be lucky enough to get one of these for your birthday some day! Go over to my sidebar and click on Carmi to see more of her stuff.



When you are on Carmi's page in the One of A Kind link, you can click on the tab "Go to the show", then click on "Coupon" to get a $2.00 coupon off admission price.


Notes:

Thursday, March 20–Monday, March 24, 2008
Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto
Thursday 11am-10pm,
Good Friday 10am-10pm,
Saturday 10am-9pm,
Easter Sunday 10am-6pm,
Easter Monday 11am-6pm

5 comments:

  1. I would love to join you on your creative adventure. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you'll be coming!
    Another fun outing. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning the show (and me.)
    I am working round the clock right now getting ready....the fun for me is actually being at the show....and not working on inventory!
    Carmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog.I would like to go to the show What day will you be going? Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! Great to see you on here!!

    We are planning to go to the ONE OF A KIND SHOW on opening day, Thursday, March 20. We'll leave around 10:30 and return around 2:30-3:00 depending on how long we wish to linger. We've decided to scoot through "Tims" on the way so as to avoid needing lunch. More time to look. I'm driving and I'm happy to pick everyone up on my way! Hope this suits all who wish to come along. Sounds like another excellent EXPOTITION :)

    ReplyDelete