Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Search of the Beach Boys

If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I was in search of "Ina" in Paris and now that I'm in Hawaii, I'm waiting for a "Beach Boys" sighting. I've only just found out that many of their songs evoke California as opposed to Hawaii, but you never know. It's close enough.

When you see surf boards, deuce coupes, and bikinis everywhere, you can't help but imagine that they were here!

Tomorrow we are headed for the North Shore which is where the big surf is....also a lot of good bars, according to our hosts, who know all about this sort of thing :) I'll just bet those guys are still sitting there with their skinny legs drinking something with an umbrella in it!
The Beach Boys - Hawaii
Off to Waikiki to a sports bar to watch a basketball game that has something to do with CAROLINA!!!!! ----p.s. we're eating pineapple!

No comments:

Post a Comment