Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crochet a Cat Hat


Yesterday, as I was fumbling around looking for something else....by the way this is how insulin was discovered....I came across something that made me laugh out loud. It's this silly little wikipedia driven thing on the "How to of the day".

This particular one is how to crochet a hat for a cat! I think it was the picture of the cat, hat on head, looking so totally unimpressed that tickled me. I have seen that look many times when I dressed our own "Kizzy" many years ago. He didn't seem to mind, until he minded and then the claws came out.

Crochet-a-Cat-Hat




Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Crochet a Cat Hat. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment