Saturday, April 12, 2008

DRAMA and DESIRE


Okay, so I skipped a few of the scientific symposium lectures and took the "T" to the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. I got back in time for the final talk, so no one was any the wiser, except for me, (but they will be now:) because this is one fabulous installation.

I was lured by another former Princeton friend to join her for the afternoon. We followed a Docent around and had a wonderful time learning about the exhibit. Catching up over lunch on the outdoor patio was amazing. The only thing missing was my girlfriend Dana, but she's here with me in spirit!

To see more:
DRAMA and DESIRE from the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely WAS with you. Didn't you notice you had less in your drink than you thought you'd had? This is so great.

    My brother and his family are on their way out there now. They plan to be in touch with Alex. Now THAT would be great if you all got together.

    love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one fantastic travel writer Leslie... an absolute natural. And you take great photos too. I'm starting to feel that I'm on this trip with you (at least in spirit)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. April 12th was my younger brother's birthday. He would have been 61. Our day was kept busy as we went to Natalie's skating carnival. See you soon Linda

    ReplyDelete