Thursday, April 17, 2008

Loft Dining

This hilarious restaurant trek at staggering heights came to me as an e-mail. I thought considering all my recent posts on the effect of heights on my traveling companion, that this would be enjoyed by those of you who are likewise "vertically challenged". I wonder if my son is amongst these climbers? It is SO something he would do!

Would you like a free meal at a restaurant with a view?


First take the tram up to the start of the trail.
Now follow the path.
Be sure to hold on to the ' railing '
Keep an eye on the person in front of you.Be very careful when passing someone going in the opposite direction.
Now just up a few steps. (they are on the left in the picture)Gets a little steeper here - so put your toes in the holesA few more steps to go

Finally in sight.


' THE RESTAURANT ' !!!


This restaurant is in China .
If
you manage to reach the restaurant, the food is free.

Let me know how the food is. I'm not going...

Thank you to the photographer of these amazing pictures.

[Hat tip: Linda H.}

4 comments:

  1. I think we SHOULD go. Lar, however, should stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie Glad you could use this funny e-mail. I didn't go for coffee on Friday as I was going out to lunch with the seniors from Oakville. Hope to see you next week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is positively terrifying. Who could eat after an experience like that? (Not to mention having to climb all the way back down again.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does the food get there? I don't think there is anything to eat at that resto so I'm going to give it a pass.

    ReplyDelete