Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cranford


As soon as I see pictures like this I have to watch. I think I may have lived a hundred years ago, so strong is my interest. With my luck I looked like the one on the right!

CRANFORD

This is currently on Masterpiece Theatre on WNED Channel 61(for me) Sunday nights at 9 p.m. I'm not sure if I recommend it, it took me a long while to settle into it, but it is Judy Dench!!! Click on the link to see what you think, the review is pretty spot on. It's very lightweight.

Happily, for my son, I am now over my actual "Virtual Victorian" period. Those were the years when the house had a colour scheme of all things pink and green, and flowery. Gordon is a minimalist and found all the clutter waaaay too much. That is another story to relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment