Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

I love jigsaw puzzles. This one is entirely appropriate for today....if you are in southern Ontario, just look outside.You know I'm getting desperate when I'm reporting on a jigsaw puzzle. For Father's Day I got the professor this very jigsaw. It comes with a roll-up mat so that you can transport it. Why you'd want to transport a puzzle is puzzling, but with this option you could travel with your jigsaw. The puzzle is done now, it's been proven it CAN be rolled in it's entirety, and now it's back in the box. I thought this would take much longer than it did. We needed the dining room table to play the banana game!

4 comments:

  1. We love to do puzzles. You mentioned the dining room table, that's where are works in progress end up as well. I would find Andy coming home at 4a.m. from his shift and sitting and doing puzzles. Just as an added challenge "Daniel" would hide the picture, so that we really had to think. And your right today you could just sit and do a puzzle the day is just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jigsaws are lots of fun and I have thought I should buy some new ones. I got rid of all the old ones we had. They are another addiction. Oh no do I need another one. I just left the stampin up workshop at the church and I feel very creative but also addicted to stamping. I guess there are worse things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no another addiction. I just left a stamping up workshop at the church. I feel very creative but also addicted to stamps. Oh well I guess there are worse things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't buy jigsaws!!! I have plenty to pass around whenever your little heart desires. I'll load up my trunk and you can choose one at class next week. Makes it all worth while if you pass them on.

    ReplyDelete