Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chick Flicks

This past weekend I watched three chick flicks. Nothing else seemed to appeal to me on the Video shelves. If you can get through the first twenty minutes or so of Miss Pettigrew, it does turn out to be a fun, vapid little movie that entertains. Rotten Tomatoes gave it 78%.

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day




Made of Honor got terrible reviews and is admittedly a bit of a formulaic, definite chick flick, but it was cute enough. Sometimes I wonder if the reviews are done by men.

Made of Honor



Then She Found Me

Produced and starred in by Helen Hunt, this is a smart, wry little movie. The cast intrigued me and I think I can say....this is a good movie...not sure what the "formal reviews" were..probably another chick flick. YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so in the mood for a chick flick. I'd suggest we have a festival on your visit except we haven't yet bought one of those fabulous big screens you and Larry have.

    However......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie I never know what to get when I rent movies and I love chick flicks.

    ReplyDelete