Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Evolution of Nancy

See this beautiful, smiling, spit-fire, cracker jack woman????


This is Nancy Donaldson

See her necklace? She made it.

Want to take a class and learn this technique...and other jewelry ideas?

Irene and I are going to try to take a class with Nancy on one of her days off....[Wednesday]. If you think you would like to join us, please let me know and we'll set a date. Otherwise you will just have to admire ours - when we make one, or something else...this one requires an anvil!

P.S. I'll drive.

3 comments:

  1. Leslie Jane, you are toooooooooo
    kind? And could you air brush some lipstick on me! It was so nice to meet you and everyone else. It was such a fun class. I look forward to seeing you again soon to make the heart necklace!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! It was great to see you on the weekend and a great workshop despite my woes over making holes and bezels that sit right. I did discover that I am a pyromaniac. And I now have the torch to prove it.
    I'd love to take Nancy's class. That necklace is to die for ( or to live for?). Just let me know the date and if I have something on that day I will reschedule.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie. I was admiring this necklace in Jane's class! I would love to take this class! Keep me posted.
    Billi Jo

    ReplyDelete