Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have you tried..........


Have you tried the Natura cloth yet?


Overview

All Purpose Cloth
- For cleaning
- Natura
- Home Hardware
- Extra large
- Natural
- The wonder cloth
- Made from 100% natural wood fibers
- Anti bacterial, stays fresh, no sour smell
- 8 layers of soft, supple, super absorbent cleaning power
- Air dry only
- Supporting Tree Canada Foundation
- Ideal for washing dishes, cleaning counters, appliances, tubs, tiles, floors, cars, boats, RVs and yet soft enough for sticky hands
- Natura's 8 layer weave is durable, long lasting and ideal for those touch cleaning jobs
- Rinses easily
- 40cm x 40cm (16" x 16") ***image not exact

I first saw this cloth at a cousin's house and not having a Home Hardware in my closest vicinity, I found one when I went to renew my passport. I can't say enough about this little wonder cloth. It is made of WOOD fibers!!! When you first take it out of the bag it is big and stiff, and when you wet it, it fluffs up and becomes a very soft, pleasingly absorbent material. It really doesn't smell yicky. You can put it in the washing machine, just don't put it in the dryer...air dry is fine. It really is a wonder cloth. This is a shameless plug for Home Hardware, but I guarantee you'll love this little hummer.

Only in Canada you say??? YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a must have. Even though cleaning is on the bottom of my list with card making,sewing and scrapbooking leading the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right all ready. I am going to buy one this week-end!

    ReplyDelete