Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to hammering metal

Sometimes the hardest thing about doing classes is actually getting the pictures from the camera to the computer. Here, at last, is the photo, of the beaded metal heart I made with Nancy Donaldson. It was so much fun learning a million things from Nancy.


I have finally cobbled together just about all of the materials needed to make another one. The fun part will be a trip to the bead store. I plan to do an "expotition" to downtown Toronto some time in the next few weeks.

By total fluke, I came across a blog of great interest and inspiration ...

Dogberryhill

This is from Newfoundland and Labrador.

5 comments:

  1. you did a excellent job!!!
    glad you enjoyed making it!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Leslie. It's absolutely gorgeous! I am going to try using one of the left-over hearts in a different colour scheme. Maybe I can sneak it in between the stuff I'm supposed to be making for Holly Jolly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Great job Leslie. I can't wait to see you model it. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous Leslie. What a great combination of the intricate and graphic, and it's beautifully done. The colour choice is just perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie! great necklace! I like the colours too! brillant.

    ReplyDelete