Okay, this is a tutorial for those of you who claim to be unable to comment on blogs.
1. After you have read the post and wish to leave a comment, if you hit the Comment button at the bottom of the post, you will see a square box that pops up on the screen. It says "Leave Your Comment". So far, not so difficult.
2. Type your comment in the box, and sign your name. This is for beginners, those of you who have accounts, please disregard.
3. You are then asked to choose an identity. This seems to be the stumbling block for some readers. You do NOT have to have a Google or Blogger Identity. You can click in the Anonymous circle and your response will go through. It is nice to see who "Anonymous" really is, and it's considered good blogging etiquette to leave your name.
4. Should you wish to see what your comment looks like prior to publishing, or to edit it prior to sending, just hit "Preview", and you can then see what your comment will look like.
5. You will be asked to unscramble a verification word. This is to avoid spam and advertising that can clutter up blogs. Just unscramble the word and you will be permitted to publish your comment.
Hopefully this is of some help to those of you who are reticent about leaving a message on the blog. Some of the email comments I get are wonderful and would be enjoyed by all the readers. Don't be shy, give it a go.
[If Devon can do this, anyone can ! :) She's a dancin' FOOL and we LOVE her class, and her comments! :) Wednesday's class, was like a response to the train station dancing post, and had us all about to descend on Clarkson Station to give it a go!]