Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter in Washington

It always takes me awhile to get the photos from the cameras. I'm just lazy about all the fiddling. For those of you who have been waiting...impatiently...

Dana and I did a morning walk around Fort Ward, in Alexandria, VA with a quick peek at the little museum.


By Easter, most of the cherry blossoms had peaked, but a few remained and in excellent form for this picture. Click on the photos to see the full screen effect.



Dana's favourite tree. One of the civil war cannons.




A field of vinca in bloom.

2 comments:

  1. Your blossom photo is now my desktop. do save these AS WE WILL be doing our encaustic soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such great shots. I love to take pictures and always enjoy seeing good ones like those.

    ReplyDelete