Monday, May 25, 2009

Have you heard about the Red Ball Project?

I wish I had been in Barcelona to see this, but I will definitely find it one of these days in Toronto.

Friday, June 5 | Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen St. W.
Saturday, June 6 | John Street Roundhouse, 255 Bremner Blvd.
Sunday, June 7 | Old City Hall, 60 Queen St. W
Monday, June 8 | OFF
Tuesday, June 9 | First Canadian Place, 100 King St.
Wednesday, June 10 | Elm St. alley (13 & 15 Elm St.)
Thursday, June 11 | OFF
Friday, June 12 | Ryerson University, Podium Building, 350 Victoria Street
Saturday, June 13 | Queen St. W. alley (567 and 569)


Check out the Luminato site
Luminato


Credits: Luminato June 5-14/09

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie, I noticed that the Boelyn inheritance was on your "to read" book shelf. I am just finishing the book for my book club. It is a really great book! I am so into it, it's almost like I want to do nothing else but go see how Queen Anne is holding up with King Henry.....Hope you are well! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bjo! Glad to see you taking time out from your studies to blog! When you are finished with this one, you will find many more titles by Philippa Gregory that are equally as engrossing. I love her work and am about to go back to yet another when when I finish what I'm on now. Love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete