Friday, May 29, 2009

New Uses for Old Relatives

The fish are asleep right now so I thought I'd just post this because I am in hysterics!

Look what Lennie did!

This should be titled ..."New Uses For Old Relatives"! I just LOVE this. She 'adopted' my three most hilarious relatives and made them quite intriguing. This is EXACTLY what I need to learn to do. Now I'm really psyched.

I'm totally flattered that you did that Lennie and thanks for the heads up to the "Inspire Me Thursday" site. This is really getting curiouser and curiouser! What fun. I can't resist linking to you, even though I'm supposed to be otherwise engaged! LOL True Genius!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks, I'm blushing! Thank YOU for sharing your ancestors' photos -- they have the most amazing expressions on their faces. What I did was not difficult; I promise you that you can do it too :-)

    ReplyDelete