Sunday, May 3, 2009

NYC Tourist

I was compiling some information on exact address' and locations for our upcoming trip and came across this video.......

Interesting, the weather in the video. Looking at the forecast, that's pretty much what we can expect. Guess we'll be doing quite a few "inside" things. I'm being an optimist and saying, if there's a 30 to 40% chance of rain, then there's a 60 to 70% chance of sun! It'll be fine.


This is the fountain in the park at City Hall. I hope the weather looks more like this!



Photo Credit:http://www.iho-ohi.org/wp-content/new-york-city-hall-park-fountain.jpg

5 comments:

  1. hope you have a great time in nyc!
    take lots of pictures! i have several of the fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I know you've planned everything out, but...in addition to my little ramblings from your earlier post, may I add: Cooper-Hewitt Museum (a lovely garden w/wistaria, with that felting exhibit) Inn at Irving Place (pretty inn, you can have tea or a drink there, nr. Gramercy Park). You may want to visit the Eleni's Cookies site, they do lots of celeb. coookies, including SATC! Take care - David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you stand any more food recommendations??

    I adored the food at Sylvia's (http://www.sylviasrestaurant.com/) up in Harlem; it was amazing. There were six of us and we all ordered something different and then passed our plates around; I remember liking everything, but the smothered chicken and the fried chicken were particularly outstanding. And also, the 2nd Avenue Deli was fantastic, although it had the smallest ladies room I have EVER seen. I just checked their web site -- http://www.2ndavedeli.com/ -- and it looks like they're moving. How can the 2nd Avenue Deli not be on Second Avenue anymore??

    Anyhow, have a wonderful time and take lots of photographs!

    ==Lennie==

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay here it is....

    Maria Pia between 8th and 9th on 51st ST. I promise you will thank me.

    website is mariapianyc.com

    check it out.

    Sorry I have been so busy when you call. But this place will make it up to you!!

    ReplyDelete