Thursday, June 4, 2009

Everything in 44444's

I promised Marissa I'd do this upon my return....so here it is

Here are Marissa's answers:

* Four places that I go to over and over: work, bookstore, park, gym
* Four people who email me regular: Andy, Julie, Wallace, John
* Four favorite smells: Aidan, coffee, Jasmine flowers, cookies baking.
* Other places I would rather be right now: Italy, Australia; Caribbean cruise, Florida
* Four people I think will respond: Andy, Irene, Leslie, Sharon

Here are mine:

* Four places that I go to over and over: Gym, Tim Horton's, Longo's,Costco
* Four people who email me regular: Marcia,Irene,Helen,Linda
* Four favorite smells: Roses,Coffee,Laundry dried outdoors,Lilacs
* Other places I would rather be right now: Barcelona,Paris,Brussels,Vancouver
* Four people I think will respond: Irene,Nancy,Marcia,Linda

But I hope more will respond because it's fun!

8 comments:

  1. haha, I ma not one of the four....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but it's good that you replied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma Soeur,
    Like you, I love the smell of roses, laundry dried outdoors and lilacs. As well, I would love to be visiting in Vancouver with our children! With the weather they are experiencing at present, it sounds as if that is the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not one of the four either...
    dev

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to be one of the 4. Four places I go to again and again are the gym, Tim Horton's, Costco and my church. I love the smell of coffee, a newborn baby's skin, baking and spring flowers. I have lots of e-mail buddies so it is hard to list 4.(Leslie, Betty, Karen, and Gigi) how's that? Thanks for the fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not one of the four you thought would comment either, but I just had to respond because Tim's, Longo's, Lilacs and Vancouver would be on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the smell of: Thanksgiving dinner, autumn, Christmas trees and chocolate chip cookies baking. I agree with you about Paris and Barcelona -- my other two would be Montreal and Venice. Ahh...I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, I'm weeks behind but better late than never:
    I'm always at Longo's and my Dad's, Tim Horton's Ice Caps are so refresing and Connon's Nurseries is now my fave. I love the smell of Longo's freshly roasted Aromate coffee (and the taste of it), definitely roses and freshly laundered sheets. I LOVE the quiet of the Alberta Foothills, the tastes of Tuscany, visiting our girls in Europe and wish I could be in my Grandmother's kitchen again.

    ReplyDelete