Monday, June 22, 2009

Mosaic Tile Class

Yesterday, Irenka and I returned to "Wise Daughters Craft Market" to grout our mosaic tile mirrors. This is our adorable teacher Karen Jones. She is such a great, patient and knowledgeable instructor and we all just loved this class. It's really mesmerizing!


Frances' hand working on her grouting


Trying to incorporate the shop sign in with our finished mirrors..mirror faces


Happy campers


On the Fire Escape


ALLLLL Done!


The Cutest Apron in the world!
Now I need to know how to make one!
MARTHA???????????


The end.


Until we make cement birdbaths! Stay tuned. Wise Daughters Workshops

6 comments:

  1. ...and I thought you would be at home barbequeing for your men...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous said...
    ...and I thought you would be at home barbequeing for your men...!!!

    Nope! Totally liberated! We made them mirrors that they didn't want so we kept 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, I even rejoiced when my men were not home upon my return. No supper tonight. I just had brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work, indeed! These type pieces command big bucks at the smart shops, and everyone did a lovely job, very professional.

    David

    ReplyDelete