Thursday, June 4, 2009

Practice Inspiration

My favourite Wednesday workout instructor is known for choosing the most amazing music. We all love to sing and move to her well thought out selections. The other day she used this music for our cool down.


I immediately knew I had to find out what it was. I need to play this on the piano. Not sure how difficult it will be, but I love the melody and that makes the process so enjoyable.

The instructor was kind enough to search out the name of the piece and the performer. That's going beyond a class...Yanni - In the Morning Light

Now I have to locate the sheet music and practice, practice, practice.

Thanks Dev.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be performing for us at the barbecue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only too glad to help out one of my favourite participants!!

    dev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful music, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful music. I will have to add this to my collection too. Makes me wish I hadn't missed Wed. class. Thanks for sharing and also thanks to Dev for many good classes with great music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, I love my 'left-corner girls'!! I appreciate you noticing the music. Most people don't even hear it, I think.
    dev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma Soeur,
    A busy day with Grade Two students was my workout for the day. What a lovely way to cool down. Delightful music. Merci.

    ReplyDelete