Saturday, July 25, 2009

On my way back home.....

My last day of vacay in the USA...on my way back tomorrow. We found this video and we've been laughing so hard all weekend. It's a big deal here ...thought I'd share. I'd probably have been horrified had my daughter requested this sort of event, but I have to say I think this is TERRIFIC! What an adorable idea. The bride was a former dancer and the father reluctantly did a youtube for family members from afar. So far over 5 million have viewed this!

Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope they keep on dancing!

6 comments:

  1. Hope your trip's been all that you hoped and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this video great? It made it to the front of the Toronto Star today! When I watched it, I cried -- I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cool! The sunglasses were a nice touch. Obviously not a Catholic church! Welcome back, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start a marriage! It's a lifetime of dancing!! Hope to see you this week before we leave on our trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma Soeur,
    We have a wedding coming up in our family and I know our future daughter-in-law reads your blog regularly. I wonder if it will trigger any ideas!

    ReplyDelete