Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just got tickets on TicketWeb for Indigo Books Meet & Greet : Featuring Philippa Gregory at Royal St. George's College on 09/17/09


Just got tickets on TicketWeb for Indigo Books Meet & Greet : Featuring Philippa Gregory at Royal St. George's College on 09/17/09

Shared via AddThis

There was a link when I went to Ticket Web so I tried the link and Bob's your uncle. I'm very excited about hearing Philippa speak. The Professor is coming too. He loves the history, I love the romance! Great combo :)


Read all about The White Queen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the news about Philippa Gregory's appearance. Our book club has enjoyed so many of her books and I'm sure they will be interested if the date works. Hope to see you soon Linda H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fun. I love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review of "the White Queen" in the Washington Post today, palace intrigue in droves! Take care, Leslie -

    David

    ReplyDelete