Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sirius Trouble


As I've mentioned previously, I could now live in my car.
Sirius 60's on 6.
This gets me into a lot of trouble, because I'm amassing quite an iTunes collection. All worth it.

Do you remember a song called "Soul Deep" by

The Box Tops


How about "Wishin' and Hopin'" by

Dusty Springfield


This is so Princeton "Hello I Love You" by

The Doors


This just makes me dance like the crazed Go-Go girl in the video

"I Fought the Law"

The Bobby Fuller 4


Those were my purchases for today. I'm updating my iPod and going to dance in the living room. This is great road-trip music.

6 comments:

  1. Now you've got me humming away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Soeur,
    Now you have me rockin' here and I'll never sleep. I used to love "Wishin' and Hopin'" but I'm probably now more a fan of Dusty Springfield's "You Don't Own Me"!!! These will have you beebopping around 'til you are ready to crash on the dog cushion! And you thought you should return it!
    Ta Soeur

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi leslie.....when greg and I were dating,the" BoxTops" was our favorite song..."I cry like a baby "was the name of the song...brings back tons of memories.....married 37 years tomorrow!!! I know you and the prof beat us by a few years...see ya tomorrow......linda K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dusty, Jimmy and Bobby ...these songs really take me back, but in a wierd kind of way: forward, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dance near the dog bed so you can crash on it....unless it continues to be too thin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can now vouch for the fabulousness of your Sirius radio, Leslie!
    dev

    ReplyDelete