Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tapping resumes

Despite all my better instincts, I returned to my tap dance class tonight after my second of three root canal interventions. Today was putting the post in place and a temporary crown. I thought, that since there were no roots, or pulp, or nerves left, it would be a cake walk compared to last week's reaming. HA HA HA


Trying once again to convince myself to pick up my socks and sally forth, I went to class. DEVON WHERE WERE YOU!!!! I hope you are there in the morning, because I really have to come to Wednesday's class.

For these reasons, I got the last piece of apple pie left-over from Thanksgiving dinner.

Hat Tip for the dancing sheep Dana

6 comments:

  1. Oh Leslie, I assumed you weren't going to go to tap. I had my bookclub meeting last night. Hope I didn't miss anything.
    Those dancing sheep are hysterical. Which one is you and which one is me??
    dev

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word verification is polki.....another sign, I'm sure. When do the polka dance lessons start? :-)
    Hope you're feeling better!
    ==lennie==

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon,
    Obviously you are "Shaun" the skinny sheep in the middle. Always the instructor! I guess since I could be any of the others I'll be the one beside you. Fetching :) You didn't miss anything as far as I'm concerned, but it may have been the Advil haze I was in. I'll be away next week as well, so take good notes for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My secret source tells me you did very well at tap the other day. Hmmm..perhaps the Advil haze didn't affect your tapping as much as you thought!
    dev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple pie is known to be very therapeutic in my opinion. One of these days, I'd love to see you tapping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sheep. Happy tapping

    ReplyDelete