Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a week

It has just been one of those weeks. Someone called to find out if I was okay, since I hadn't blogged in a week or so.


Among other things, all my watches are on the blink. After trying out my vast assortment, I am now reduced to an old wind up from Switzerland. We lived there thirty some odd years ago, the "olden days" when watches were still wound. It amazes me that I now have to think about winding a watch. One only thinks about such things these days when you are positive it is NOT 2:30 p.m., but at least 5:30 p.m., and you blurt out "Oh my gosh! I forgot to wind my watch!" Incredulous stares ensue. There you go...I'm late, I'm late..

It really was a rabbit hole!

2 comments:

  1. Off to get some batteries in my watches too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I have missed checking your blog and of course visiting at Tim's. Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete