Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What would you do?

I'm about to get going into Sterrebeek, and you are likely still asleep. Well, maybe Karen is still up...you can always call me as long as it's after 2 a.m. Karen! I see by my computer that it's 3:50 a.m., your time, add six hours and it's almost 10 a.m. here. This is what is so great about being connected to home in various ways. A friend sent me this through an email and I think it's so adorable I wanted to share. Thanks G.




Personally I'm with the little red head...reminds me of Jill's granddaughter. I think this shows great resolve. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, or as they also say....eat dessert first!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this was cute. Love the twins, one banging his head. Are you traveling with Zoe and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think t6hey call that torture!! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I just remembered I have marshmallows in the cupboard. Well, maybe I'll just have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally adorable. I felt for those kids and I wanted to kiss each face (and the marshmallow).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I wish I was able to resist temptation like some of those kids. The Starbucks heated cinnamon roll gets popped in whole and slides ever-so-easily down the gullet. I love the marshmallows that are covered in toasted coconut. Just what I needed - another culinary idea.

    ReplyDelete