Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good thing we tied it all up!

Killing two birds with one stone. Luckily we tied up all the peonies and the roses before the torrential rains last night. The pansies got pummeled, but everything else seems to have survived. This is my rose, with Week 1 Project 1 of Susan Tuttle's class. It's simply combining a photo with a texture.

I know Lennie's yelling..."But you didn't finish it off with a border or a frame!! You KNOW how to do this!"

That's not until further along in the class :)

4 comments:

  1. Ma soeur,

    That is absolutely stunning! What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our new roof and eavestroughs were installed just in time, methinks. My backyard roses needed the water though.

    Your photograph is stunning. And yes, a little voice inside me is saying, ".....just a little white smudged edge, wouldn't that look grand....." I know you know how to do it and so have no worries there -- I'm glad you're following your lessons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's stunning even though I can't see it until I get home. Even the white box is stunning.

    ReplyDelete