Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In the mail

Mine arrived today in the mail! It is such a lovely publication.


AND to go along with it, a brand new blog! Carmi is busier than ever, but this book is an invaluable companion for anyone interested in the arty side of Paris. Brava Carmi. C'est Magnifique!

I may be forced to take to the garden, feet up on a lounger and do a book review today!

Update: Read this cover to cover and it is a joy! I can't wait for more. If I hadn't just returned from Europe, I might be convinced to stop in Paris and visit each and every one of the recommendations! Five stars!

2 comments:

  1. please do a review, or a meme. I'm still waiting for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a shock to see my little cover in a blog roll! Thank you so much! I am so happy that you have it!!

    ReplyDelete