Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh that real life were so adorable


I spent the day yesterday being quiet and trying to be mindful. I was over at Poppytalk [one of the busiest bloggers on the planet], and followed the link there to How to live a Single Tasking Life

I tried to do just one thing at a time and be completely present while doing so.


Just as I thought I was achieving mindfulness, out of the corner of my eye, I glimpsed a small bunny hopping across my courtyard. Nothing as traumatic as having a baby skunk in the window well, but diversion nonetheless. If a fawn turns up next week, I'm taking up film making. It worked for Walt!

This little video is so totally adorable, until you have to live with the fauna trapped in an urban jungle.

1 comment:

  1. Bambi is one of my all-time faves. I'm twitterpated.

    ReplyDelete