Friday, October 22, 2010

Back to class for a couple of weeks

I must say it's a bit daunting to go from making a needle case into constructing the Baby Bishop's dress, but as usual my enthusiasm tends to outstrip my abilities, so here I go with both feet in! I have no idea how one accomplishes this feat in such a short time, but then again, Christmas is coming, as is Zoë and the this is a good time to start.


Yet another challenge begins. That was yesterday, today my class is learning a new Photoshop program. I'll be downtown in a classroom somewhere between the Dali Lama and the Creative Sewing Show. Inspiring on all levels :) PEACE!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely garment for a charming little one! Cannot imagine the skill and ability it takes to create such a thing, not to mention time involved. Don't know HOW you do it!!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this yours? Are you already done??? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma Soeur,
    I am confident beyond any doubt that your enthusiasm has not outstripped your ability. Your Baby Bishop's dress will be a model for all others, so stick with it girl. Are you revealing the chosen colours at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you need any help. (I've never done any smocking, but I'm sure that I could.... lol.... or not....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.......MORE pressure? Again, I anxiously await the finished product.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're talents are numerous. I know that you will do an amazing job!!! I can't wait to see it when you're finished.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smocking? Don't you need a high IQ to do something like that? (That's my theory anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoë is going to love this dress. And I promise she won't be eating any spaghetti while wearing it.

    ReplyDelete