Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Sisterhood of the Plaid Pants

Lennie started it.

She was wearing THE most fabulous Blackwatch plaid pants the other week, and I really, really loved them. I was mentioning my lustful wishes to Jill at the ballet, so, after the performance, we decided to walk down to The Bay to see if we could spot any. No luck in The Bay, but I have to congratulate Bonnie Brooks on stellar Christmas windows :) I'd post them, but I can't figure out how to get the video from my iPhone...Lennie????

We carried on to Talbot's where Jill went directly to the main wall exclaiming all the way....They've GOT THEM!!! So now I am "samers" with Lennie ~ although hers have cuffs and mine do not.


This isn't even what any of the pants look like, but they are Blackwatch. Off I go to Washington, DC for Thanksgiving and a baby shower and Dana falls in love with the plaid pants! You can guess the rest.

So now it has to be the sisterhood of the Plaid pants. They can travel too:) Thanks Lennie!!

Photo Credit http://laurasstyle.onsugar.com/search/anthropologie

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! We know have a very official "uniform"; can't wait to see yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I coudn't wait to get them and made Leslie Jane go IMMEDIATELY!! Fortunately they had my size (read: lots and lots of yardage).

    'tiz the season.

    ReplyDelete