Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do what you can

I'm playing follow the leader here. In case you haven't seen Marie Otero's blog directly, Lennie published this on her blog too. Both of these women have taught me much about Photoshop, and now about life lessons.

Marie is selling prints of her beautiful digital work, "The Lost Geisha", with all profits going to the Red Cross, to aid the victims of the devastating earthquake that occurred a few days ago in Japan.

What a beautiful gesture Marie. Thank you for thinking so globally. It's a wonderful idea and I appreciate your efforts enormously.

2 comments:

  1. We were simultaneously emailing! (and you are on "no reply" so I can't email you)
    This was lovely of Marie.
    re: Elegance of the Hedgehog -- I loved the book -- and I saw the movie on a plane last summer -- it was in French with no subtitles, but since I had already read the book, my rusty french carried me through.

    ReplyDelete