Monday, March 14, 2011

Remember this Maxine?

So, this morning, I reluctantly climbed into the car to set out for the gym. As I'm pulling out of the driveway, this song comes on. The sun was shining, I was beaming and singing all the way to the weight room. Did my "curves" routine and bopped right back home. This was the only youtube I could find with decent sound, so it's minimized because it's quite a horrible visual. Dare you to sit still to this one! Turn up the volume and grab the dust cloth. If you dance while dusting, I think that counts as calories burned :


I must say that I had no idea it was Maxine Nightingale who sings this. Whenever I think of Maxine, it's usually this one, whose profound words I can also live by! :)

1 comment:

  1. This song must be why you came into the gym beaming, happy and all chipper!

    dev

    ReplyDelete