Sunday, March 20, 2011

Top 10 Things List

Lately, The Toronto Star has been doing the "Week of Lists". I love lists.

I should likely be embarrassed for noting this particular list as more eminently noteworthy than say, the earthquake in Japan or the fits of Qaddafi/Gadhafi (however it is that you spell that idiot's name), but those reports are ever present at the moment, and this one was a fleeting side article.

The Top 10 Things Kids Put Up Their Noses

1. Crayons


2. Beads

3. French Fries

4. Fingers

5. Marbles



6. Spaghetti

7. Tissue

8. Cheerios


9. Lego

10. Beans/Peas

This likely speaks volumes of my discernment, but being among several newly minted grandmothers, this article was eye catching, if not "nose catching"!

Photo Credits: All from the web

9 comments:

  1. Spaghetti? How do you shove spaghetti up your nose? Never mind ... I don't really want to know. Fun list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I remember my angst trying to fish Cheerios out of Leanna's nose when she was 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raisins were a favorite in our house. That is to say a favorite of our children, not mine.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a pussy willow?

    Lauren A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot dogs so should've made that list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... it's fun to list out stuff like these.. isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest stuck #10, a big fat green pea up his nose when he as a baby. Way up in his nose. I panicked, but it blew out with a puff, when I pulled him out of his highchair. Ah, memories.

    ReplyDelete