Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bar"thé"lona!

This was the music that started it all!



I'm packing my bags and heading off to Barcelona.... soon.

I was totally inspired by Mary Ann Moss' adventures in Paris with her video camera, so I'm hoping I can produce one myself. In the meantime, this is a little Barcelona-in-2-minutes city guide. I hope you'll come along in my pocket and enjoy the sights as I see them. Since the first week will be all about Zoë, you'll see the city through the eyes of a child. What fun.

If you have any favourite haunts in the city please let me know.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to be in your pocket! I loved the little video; it reminded me of all the wonderful sights and sounds of a vibrant City and culture. You will love every moment of your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized how beautiful and architecturally rich Barcelona is. You will have such a great time!

    Lauren A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be living vicariously through your eyes....can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you will have a wonderful trip with Jane and Zoe!!
    I can't wait to see what your video camera picks up!!
    Enjoy every minute!!!!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see your pictures.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tiles organic lines are delicious.

    ReplyDelete