Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spanish Guitar

We were very fortunate to see Xavier Coll in concert at the magnificent Palau Musica Catalana. He is a master and took us on a journey from the "Vihuela, Barroca, Romantica, and Moderna" Guitars.



For his last song, he sang Granada in a truly operatic voice. It was another jewel in Barcelona's crown.

I am having a terrible time getting and keeping internet connections, so I'm afraid the trip will have to continue in detail after I arrive back in Canada. In the meantime, I'll post when I can.

If this connection is really bad, let me know and I'll knock the post down.

3 comments:

  1. Mom, the video works fine and looks great! I'm so glad you're getting to experience some real Barcelona culture beyond the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The posting is perfect. No different than from here. Glad you're having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete