Friday, May 27, 2011

What did we eat???




"Pernil" from our local butcher



I have never seen such a wide variety of tomatoes







This is a seafood crepe in Cava sauce...what else!



At least a half a lamb. Also Mark's idea!







Very interesting Tapas...Bacon, cheese and dates




Oddly enough, this was also Mark's idea! You can stand your spoon up in this chocolate drink.




Green Pepper things...Mark's idea









The Cava was always my idea. It was a good one!




Lots and lots of Agua

7 comments:

  1. As always, your blog teaches me something new. This time, it's to take Mark on every vacation we go on and have him order for us. Great looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are on a strict diet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - What a way to savor and indulge the flavors of Barcelona!!!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I have been waiting to hear how you would enjoy the most bountiful food and spirits in the world - yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete