Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zoë Goes to the Aquarium in Barcelona

We're off to see some fishies!!!


You have to be a bit of a taller girl to get these railings



Okay, so now I've got the railing, and my Dad and I are on a moving walkway!


If you stand up tall and hold on, you can move along quite nicely



Then again, once you get your "sea" legs, you can always try to run away as usual



This is a bit of a fishy photo!



The fish are EVERYwhere. They are all around us and over our heads!



Oh Yes! That IS a Shark!






Just so that you know, this slide has watery stuff spinning around inside of it, and my Mummy put me..a 16 month old child inside of it!




This is so much fun, I love crawling in tunnels




and climbing new places


Ahhhh....quite an exciting day at the aquarium. I'm a little tired out, so I'll sit in my stroller while the adults get me back home now. They are talking about going to churches tomorrow, I think that means sitting still. YIKES!



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! What fun you all are having, such adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having fun filled and beautiful days. Love Zoë's rainbow dress so that you can see her amidst the wriggly fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good day for little Zoe. Let's see how the church excursion goes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times exploring the world with family. What could be better - she's as cute as can be, love all these photos, Leslie!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great that we get to do all the fun things when we have grandchildren. Looks like a good time was had by all. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete