Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

I'm normally a Tim Horton's coffee drinker, but for a while now, my sensibilities could only handle herbal tea.

Yesterday when I read Carol's blog about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I just had to have one. It's more like pumpkin pie in a cup. Luckily, our new Longo's has a "Bucks" in it, so I didn't even have to search too far.


What a nice way to celebrate Thanksgiving.

I'll be using my Pumpkin Spice k-cups coffee in my Keurig and making my own seasonal drinks. I only go to Starbucks for the festive specials...much like Swiss Chalet:)

4 comments:

  1. Did you have the whipped cream too? These days I must have the whipped on everything. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart! We just got back from NC and as we began our trip we went straight to Bucks. My fav used to be the Eggnog latte. The pumpkin is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought my first box of Timothy's Pumkin Spice and thought about you. It was you and the pumkin spice that got me started with Keurig...now I am addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a special trip to get the pumpkin spice and it was worth it! The whipped cream was the best part. What pumpkin spice Keurig cups do you have? I haven't seen them here. Then again, you don't spend too much time in the grocery store when the only thing you're buying is kraft dinner and diet coke.

    ReplyDelete