Monday, October 3, 2011

Trying for normal

I decided to start this week off "acting" more normally. When one is very ill and moving only from the couch to bed, it would seem that at some point, this boring cycle needs to be broken.

From one's vantage point on the living room couch, it's quite amazing how many ideas an active mind can conjure for an unwilling body. Needless to say, I've been watching way too much t.v., but one item in particular seemed like a great idea. As it definitely falls under the "gadget" category, I even had a thought that The Professor would like it well enough to use it.

Canadian Tire was touting the "The Shark" steam pocket mop.


The house is gleaming. The Professor went back to the ivy covered halls to pontificate and I to my bed for a nap. Benjamin Moore has an ad on currently to completely remodel your house with just a quick coat of paint.....hmmmm....

3 comments:

  1. So, will we be seeing a testimonial about the mop. I saw the same commercial and am curious about its performance. Let me know. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I've been sick myself for the last three days with some upper respiratory bug. No voice at all on Saturday, but some would say that that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't chatted with you in 2 days. Getting withdrawal. SO glad to see this post!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovanna, I'd say it's great. I have tile and pine floors and it's really the perfect damp mop..with steam. I was delighted with it in the bathroom..the swivel head gets around everything. You wash the mop heads in the machine and I think it's nicer than the swiffer or the good old swab the decks mops I have used. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete