Thursday, January 19, 2012

If only for a day

The last few weeks have been a roller-coaster of temperature here in Southern Ontario. This year, I ordered a parka, online, from LLBean. It has been really, really cold the past few days, and I have never been happier with a jacket than this one. It is snugly and very warm, and has that fabulous two way zipper that allows one to sit in the car without your coat around your ears! Every time I go outside, I say ...I LOVE this coat!


If I had only ever worn this perfect parka for one day it would have been worth it.
I have been collecting quite a few items from LLBean. Big corduroy shirts are my other favourite items. They also deliver lickety-split.

5 comments:

  1. I can just picture you in it. It's a beautiful color and matches your eyes. You are so right. If only for a single day it would be worth it. Besides there will be winters for years to come (as well as days and months to come.) So glad you found it because there is NOTHING like the perfect thing on any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a beautiful colour. I agree with Dana, it must make your eyes just pop! By the way, where the hell are you? Are you never coming back to the gym?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the eye compliments gals!:) As for the gym, I will return in the spring I think. I'm not willing to experience flu season in the 'dungeon'. I'm trying to stay well for a trip to LA the end of February. Meanwhile, I'll try and wear my parka while I walk over to Tim Horton's and meet you for a coffee. Lauren says Tues. and Thurs. a.m. are the best. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will need the jacket for the next few days...AT THE LEAST!!
    Remember...February(the very best month) is still on her way...
    I also agree with the blue eye thingy...georgeous...
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blue colour! One of my faves. Yes, I bet it does bring out your eyes, which I haven't seen in a very long time, you know where!!!
    The very worst month of the year is coming up in a few short days and that coat will keep you warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete