Monday, February 13, 2012

My Funny Valentine

When the little family was home at Christmas time, we had a very special day with a photo shoot. I cannot say enough about our afternoon in Markham at "Pixelfix" Photography. The minute Zoë got into the studio, despite requiring several "outfit" changes, she felt so much at ease that we just knew this was going to be a special event. Now that the photos are completed, I will be able to share with you from time to time. If you live anywhere in our area, this is the place to go!






There are photos and there are photos. This photographer not only captured the concept, she captured the essence of our little one. I've never been as pleased with a photography package as this. Danielle, we cannot thank you enough for this marvelous time. We look forward to many more sessions as Zoë grows up.
My new personal photographer :)


All Photos:
Danielle Kinahan - Pixelfix Photography
dani@pixelfix.ca
www.pixelfix.ca

7 comments:

  1. Now THAT is high speed photography. It's clear that little Zoe, Miss Precious to be sure, is in constant motion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is that!
    I especially love the "fairy wings"
    she looks like she could fly, if she put her mind to it...
    you are so lucky...she is adorable
    you will be surprised when you see her again...she has probably changed once again...I know you will have a great trip...

    Bon Voyage :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as charming as can be! I know that you and the Prof. cannot wait to visit the little family in CA. Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos; I especially love the winged somersault!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And you didn't even come ny in Markham!

    ReplyDelete