Friday, March 16, 2012

My very pertinent Theme Song...

I am back to workout class once a week at this point. "Beach Music" is my favourite and singing along with the lyrics, it became quite apparent that this really IS my theme song!

Here are a few more "little old ladies" that happen to reside in Pasadena not far off Colorado Boulevard at the Huntington Galleries.








I'm wondering if this "Mrs. Playfair" is distantly related.



Not to be outdone by the star attraction "Blue Boy"...here is
"Miss Pinkie"




And this is the song that will keep me fit enough to make a return trip ...soon I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! My sister had that 45, she played it until it wore out! I think "Red Rubber Ball" was on the flip side, as a little brother, one of my many duties was to turn the record over...

    David

    ReplyDelete