Friday, March 9, 2012

One Sunday at Cirque

Our first Sunday in LA, the "Little Family" invited us to a performance of "Cirque de Soleil" at the Santa Monica Pier.

Off to "Cirque"


We are so excited! We're going to "CIRQUE"



The Santa Monica Pier Ferris Wheel comes into view



and the roller coaster....





Ever Canadian, no matter where they are! Yeah! We're almost there



This is the production we see "OVO" Fantastique! Magnifique!



Captured on my iPhone camera in very dark conditions. This is how Zoë reacted to the show. She sat entranced through the entire performance!
Pretty great attention span for a 2 year old!

She LOVED it! So did we :)

5 comments:

  1. Wide-eyed and open-mouthed, just the reaction you hope for when taking little ones to special events. What a happy family event. And yes, that attention span bodes well for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Cirque and can only imagine how excellent it was. Their 'never-to-be-repeated' Oscar show was over the top. What an excellent adventure for all to enjoy. I'm glad you thought to capture her excitement. Perfect picture or not it says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun!!
    Glad you all enjoyed!!

    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zoë's open-mouthed wonder. I had the same reaction the first time I saw Cirque only I was probably in my mid-thirties!
    P.S. The show Emma and I saw in Vegas was Mystère.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first time we saw cirque de soleil it was at the santa monica pier. It was magical under the big tent!

    ReplyDelete