Monday, April 30, 2012

Around Every Corner

What a wonderful week I just spent in Washington DC.

The weather, much cooler than usual, but the sights never disappoint. A great time to visit with long time friends and meet new ones. Always such a treat for me to be chauffeured, wined and dined in one of my favourite cities in the world.

In the normal hustle and bustle of everyday life, one rarely has the time or luxury of being able to do a "drive-by" photo shoot of the splendid architecture that is this city. In the next few posts, you can join me on the trip in chronological order. Hope you'll enjoy it enough to visit this fabulous place.



I wonder if this crack appeared after the earthquake?



Keep looking up, there is something on every corner








and some just sit patiently amongst all the hustle and bustle





2 comments:

  1. I spy some lightning rods, on top of one building...
    Never tire of seeing beautiful design.. Look forward to the next post...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent framing of all subjects in those photographs. Looking forward to the rest of the tour.

    ReplyDelete