Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why I closed my YouTube Account

All I wanted to do was add a bit of music to my own videos to make them a little more fun.

YouTube won't allow "certain" music to be applied to personal videos. I'm not sure why they can't make a connection so that people who want to add Raffi songs to a pony ride, or Spanish guitar to a seagull looking in a window can purchase a song and everyone wins. Not like this was going viral any minute :)

iTunes sells the songs for .99 cents, seems like a lost venture for YouTube. They do have a monopoly as far as I know. I would totally purchase a song if this was an option. All of the music I have included with my video has been purchased.


Until this nonsense is resolved, I will not use YouTube and I will try to find an alternate way of uploading my home movies with the capability of sending them to my granddaughter. If you know how to do this, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The video that I was telling you about, from my neighbour at the lake....it came from FLIPSHARE...there is another name as well...GIVIT...
    not sure if this will

    good luck!help, but have a look into these..

    ReplyDelete