Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer White

I just heard the first ads for "THE EX" (Canadian National Exhibition), which always heralds the end of summer. Make sure you wear white NOW. You know that it won't be long before it will become gauche.





Ever since seeing "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel", I feel that if Judy Dench wore her linen wrinkled and just got up and went...then I shall too. I have a wonderful collection of FLAX..my favourite summer linen and will, in the coming weeks, wear the white frequently..not ironed.
Just GO!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so proud that I was wrinkled linen the trend-setter for Judy Dench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you were, and you were also in India leading the way. You were my introduction to FLAX and it is my all-time favourite line of clothing. Have you seen the new "travel" line. Gossypia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will wear the Flax...
    But it must be ironed...
    What happens after the ironing is inevitable...
    But ...you MUST start out ironed...

    Enough said...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO ironing!!! If it starts out ironed the wrinkles are deep. If it starts out soft...it stays soft. It just needs to be washed and hung.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with the NO iron method. Works for me! :) You have to know FLAX to understand the texture of this linen. Either way, it wrinkles, so why bother ??? Dana make sure you bring your warm FLAX with you. Temps are supposed to dip this weekend. I have longs!

    ReplyDelete