Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Pooch

It seems like only yesterday..........how can the time fly by so quickly? My beautiful son. He's always been the quiet one, but his strength is remarkable.




I stole these pictures that Rach took while on their latest adventures in Scotland. It's very difficult to get a serious picture of this boy. Thanks with all my heart Rach. You captured him perfectly. Happy happy day sweet boy, I can't wait to spend more time with you soon.

You can click on them for the bigger size. Embiggen....it's a word!

5 comments:

  1. It WAS only yesterday. Wasn't it?? What a handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is even MORE handsome than I remember...
    Rachel is a very lucky gal...indeed..
    He comes from good stock, eh Leslie??

    Happy Birthday Gordon...[scorpio?]..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Gordonski, hope to see you soon in your place of residence. I remember hearing the news of Gordon's birth and there was great excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gordon.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete