Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dining in LA

This is the diner that Mary Ann Moss alerted us to ....waaaay back. We finally made it here yesterday.


It's in a very 'new' part of town for us, and the line was out the door at 10 a.m. on a Friday.


This is only part of the reason it's so popular.



as kitschy as it gets!



If this is what you start off with...The Maple Bacon Donut!


This is how you'd better end! We called her the red velvet donut madonna


See that little head in the very bottom left of the photo? That's my son making sure I'm not being run over by traffic to get this shot! It was an extraordinary meal. Thanks MAM :) Can't believe you're in Venice, Italy, and I'm in Venice, CA!


3 comments:

  1. What did YOU have????
    Looks like a really cool place...
    Bacon donut????
    I gotta get out more...

    Happy New Year Leslie and clan...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I missed this on our visit to LA last July. Looks fun. HOpe you had a fabulous Christmas with your family. I've neglected to blog the last few months. It's been busy.

    Looks like you're having fun in LA.

    ReplyDelete